Account Resource Limits
|Low Shock||High Shock||Super Shock||Reseller Clients*|
- CPU Usage - the % of a core your account is allowed to utilize at maximum.
- Physical Memory - the maximum amount of RAM your account can utilize.
- Entry Processes - concurrent processes into PHP, it is unusual to use more than 5 unless exceptionally high traffic.
- All Processes - fork protection, you can essentially ignore this in your panel as it most likely doesn't apply to you.
- I/O Usage - the maximum disk read/write your account can utilize
All accounts have an inode soft limit of 230,000, and a hard limit of 250,000. Once you reach the hard limit, you will be unable to write any more files to your account and will be required to delete data. Usually, the reason for this being full is due to email bounce-backs or cronjobs without >/dev/null 2>&1 being applied to the end of them.
* - These are the resource limits that accounts created by resellers are set with.